COURSE CODE: INR481
COURSE TITLE: INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC RELATIONS
CREDIT UNIT: 3
TIME ALLOTTED: 3 HOURS
INSTRUCTION: ANSWER ANY FOUR QUESTIONS
1. Examine the ways through which economic factors affect political outcomes and political factors affect economic outcome? (17½ Marks).
2. Discuss the mode of economic management in the aftermath of the Second
World War(17½ Marks).
3. Examine the impact of dependency on the economic development of the South?(17½ Marks).
4. Analyze the impact of IMF polices on the undeveloped countries?(17½ Marks).
5. Identify FIVE major criticisms against foreign aid(17½ Marks).
6. Critically examine the reasons (with examples) for the rise of regionalism globally(17½ Marks).
Use Past Questions to see how examiner asked questions in the past
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests